- A simple, compact and consistent implementation of a variant of CommonJS’s Promises and Events
- Provide both Promise/Deferred/Flow pattern and Event/Notify/Observer/PubSub pattern
AMD and OzJS
- EventMaster can either be viewed as an independent library, or as a part of OzJS mirco-framework.
- It’s wrapped as an AMD (Asynchronous Module Definition) module. You should use it with oz.js (or require.js or similar for handling dependencies).
- If you want to make it available for both other AMD code and traditional code based on global namespace. OzJS provides a mini define/require implementation to transform AMD module into traditional module pattern.
- See http://ozjs.org for details.